Search This Blog

MclyneBeats music

R.Peels latest EP (MbiriKunaPharoah) is out and its HOTTTT!

January 22, 2018Panashe Gomendo

Some good music to add to your playlist for the whole year!

R.Peels posted on his Facebook wall today at midday signaling the latest development where he wrote, "My 4th Project .This solidifies my place here ...hatipere Hatisati tatanga ....a New Level ,A blueprint".

Well I have to be honest and say this is the trillest project I have heard in a long time since Noble Stylz's Masofa Panze.
'Mwana waPharoah' as he calls himself really solidifies his place deep in the game and it is going to be challenging to challenge such talent this early in 2018.

After a few hours to the time of this post, I had already listened to the whole Ep numerous times.

The Intro itself 'Bad Emcee' is fire and is actually my favorite on the whole project, atleast for now, having been produced by Blessmore 'Myclyne' Matikiti who is also a grandmaster when it comes to producing and cooking smashing hits, that has been proven over the years he has been in the business, and the best part is that it is him who primarily produced the whole project.

Cap neTenesi is another track to look out for, already performing well everywhere. Em girls who can twerk (showing up) have been doing their best on this track well before the whole project was released off the Ep.

Perhaps another good song to look out for that was done in Shona is 'Ndiye' where he parades out the story of a Zimbabwean Thug, well  funny enough we have our own kind of thugs, if you didn't know and he sets out loud the real defintion of a 'Ghevha' (thug).

Not forgetting the slow jam track 2 tittled 'Havafare'. I don't know, I really don't know why I have this bias towards Myclyne but he really sets the tone for me, especially with this masterpiece of a beat (just waiting for him to go international).



There are many important points to note here, I myself can never exhaust every point that I have about this Ep but my message is quite clear - Download the Ep and support the movement. Why? Because its OUR movement. Its a project that lay outs the facts why we love Zimhiphop, foremost its our own version of Hiphop.

Another thing to note is that our young artists (same as our writters and bloggers) are growing and they just need your support, this is not only the case with Zimhiphop, I'm sure Zimdancehall situation is just the same and one day they will be looked up upon. This is our own!

For R.Peels I give credit to him for showing that he has evolved over time and really deserves our time, support and airplay that we have been giving him, again to be recognized and to be up there with all the guys in the game when he is still that young, certainly the future is bright only if he keeps up the standard and raising it high.

Download this BrandNew Ep here or HERE

Its refreshing to listen to music that you can easily relate to, not the gone-days in the old times when we used to listen and sing about the Buggattis that we could not afford and all the imaginations in our heads.

I will leave it here, especially at this moment, when I'm not yet satisfied with this good piece of art and music which really does it for me, kickstarting my year on a peak! So basically I'm saying if you think I have missed out an important point to note, please do leave a comment:


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Download this BrandNew Ep here or HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments


About

Popular Posts

sponsor

sponsor

Contact Form